[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Laughs. Christine Preddy! To Light a City.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Laughs. Christine Preddy! To Light a City.

.It is official. 

I am going to visit Christine Preddy--the Christine Preddy--for Memorial Day Weekend.
Christine & Me. Cork, Ireland.
Circa 2006.
Christine, aside from being the most giving, loving, creative, exuberant, & contentious friend, educator, environmentalist, innovator & advocate

of whom (who???) I have the pleasure of knowing ... is also one of the funniest people I know. Funniest. (Most certainly will be a Listen interview once I get that vid cam.) This lady has a laugh, a smile, & a hug that could light an entire city. In fact, I think it does.
Silk painted card. France.
Compliments of Christine.
Speaking of, Christine is like the Queen of Cities. World traveler extraordinaire. The lovely monogram you see above, Christine bought for me while visiting France for her sister's wedding. Painted silk. Lovely. 

Frame? By my Mama. (Who is very similar to Miss Christine.) As in she framed it for me. Didn't make it. Probably could have. But she didn't.

Frame. Marshalls.
Compliments of my Mom.




 










 
 See ya May 26th!!!!! 
♥.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I might have to do something like this for my graduation party!

    ReplyDelete

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.