[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Looks. Anthropologie #DreamInDenim Pinterest Contest. Kind of.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Looks. Anthropologie #DreamInDenim Pinterest Contest. Kind of.

I can't get into Pinterest. Yes. Something about my log-in & forgetting it, & I forget if that's even it. But because of it, whatever it is, I haven't been able to get in to Pinterest. In reality, probably a good thing. Not sure I've cultivated the skills to balance it with work. Yet. But I will. And when I do, I'll understand, in full, what Antrhopologie's #DreamInDenim Pinterest contest is. Until then,


I've used my imagination to develop my own...














On the right:  Wore to work + wore to dinner. Roomy & her fam. Such great food. (Napa Wood Fire Grill is beyondSouth Wedge. Post it? Stay tuned.) So much fun.

 * * * 

Even though I enjoyed my denim-on-denim blue skinnies, thought I'd spare her fam the potential embarrassment. (Canadian suit.)

On the other side, South Wedge Rochester eats this ish up. Fashion-Yes for when the occasion arises. 

* * *

On the right: Gray T. Simple. Sexy.

 favorite T in the world
Wear it anywhere.  
work, weekend, in, out. 
Feel good. Look hot.  
Effortlessly 


* * * 

Americana. 
 Anthropologie. 
 #DreamInDenim.
Everyone
Pinterest.  
#DreamInDenim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.