[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Looks. Cut Out Dress Cuts It Out & I Can't Cut It Out.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Looks. Cut Out Dress Cuts It Out & I Can't Cut It Out.


You go out for 1 business card holder ...

Look Alike?


Look what happens. Can't wait to wear this everywhere save the shower & my job. Bed? Might. (It's got give & get. Not that I'm getting ... .) Where'd I buy this fashionable, cute, comfortable, unique, vintage Lana Del Rey inspired dress (not that I've seen her in a cut out. Just imagine she would.)?



Of course. Archimage is the best gift shop in Rochester. And, according to my closet, clothing boutique, too. ...Don't forget to vote for Archimage in "City" Newspaper's Best of Rochester 2012. Primary through Aug 29.



Remember:
Shop
668 on the
(Monroe) Avenue.
Archimage.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.