[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Looks. Laughs. Friday 'Fessional: Outfit Planning Gone ...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Looks. Laughs. Friday 'Fessional: Outfit Planning Gone ...

Any Outfit Planners Out There??

Feel Free to Ignore Scribblings Like:
Fashion Highish,
Very Kristen Stewart/Tomboy/Streets,
and
Street Chic.



I'm not sure if my confession is that:

A). I actually did this. (Week of Victoire.) And then never wore scrawled/scribbled/scribed/sketched/sketchy outfits. (Either of them.)


I'm a list-maker, yes.
But norms I don't go all paper dolls on my outfit planning. 
... 

Also: this was okay--cute, creative, celebrated even--when I was 5.

OR

B). That I make fun of people who do this by tacitly pretending that I don't when friends (you know who you are!) bring it up...

Hmmmm...

To get a gander of those culottes that I still haven't worn, check out this Friday 'Fessional Flashback.


To all
we
outfit 
planners
out 
there.

#FashionHighish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.