[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Internal Monologue. Instalogue.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Internal Monologue. Instalogue.

I've had blogger's block for a while. So, I've found myself #Instagramming everything. Not all of these pics from the past 2 weeks or so have been Instyed ... & yet many more not present, have. ...If you want to know more, you should Follow Me @babsiell!... If you want me to stop typing because I really having nothing to say, you should take a looks-y.

Just wearing this cool cat's glasses
& hanging out w my lip twin at Lux



The Week #Nemo hit. (I love snow.) Cobbs Hill Reservoir. 

Trail.
Jewelry.


Pine.
Fallen Pine.
North Pole.



Old Fashioned.



Gifts from my Friends.

Infinity.
Hand Painted.














Gloss.



Rochester. #ROC.
Inner Loop at Mex.
Underground Railroad at
Rochester Museum & Science Center




Things that I love.


Penny.
Miss MoneyPenny to you.

















Things that are pretty.

Boys.



Loves.













Bags
Resist.
Can't.






Potential Bridesmaid's Dress!
Slush.


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.